marți, 30 martie 2010

Candida Diet Cookbooks For Your Sugar Free Diet

Looking for good cookbooks for your candida diet? I have several good references for this. One of them is I use this great cookbook called Candida Albicans Yeast-Free Cookbook: How Good Nutrition Can Help Fight the Epidemic of Yeast-Related Diseases.I love this book because the recipes are so easy to do. I am a confirmed protein-and-sweets eater, don't really like vegetables or fruit. But this book is converting me.There's also a great recipe in here for Mock Spaghetti, if you are Italian, you might like it. You take a small spaghetti squash and cut it in half lengthwise. You bring 1 1/2 inches of water to boil and plop the squash in cut side down and cover and simmer for about 20-30 min or until you can poke a fork through the back.Meanwhile you make spaghetti sauce. I usually cheat here and use a can of sauce and a can of stewed chopped tomatoes and chop up some veggies and throw it in there and simmer it all together for a while. There is a recipe in here for a spaghetti sauce using all fresh ingredients that they recommend.When the squash is done, drain the water and use a fork to scratch out the pulp. It looks like spaghetti! Put it on a plate and put the sauce over it and eat!It's so good, I think it's better than pasta which, once you're on this diet a while, tastes like paste.I also use Erica White's "Beat Candida Cookbook" and I find it pretty good - it even grades the recipes for difficulty, to help you decide if you've got the energy to even start them on the really yucky days! seuss book collection sets cat hat

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu