marți, 30 martie 2010

The Brave Voices of Everyday People

Last week in the afternoon and about the same time today, I started to browse the internet for a new book to read. I usually do this, and when I do my research I sometimes read book reviews. I had just finished reading a great book, and when I had come near the end of that book there was only one book in my mind, that I really wanted to read.So yesterday I researched the reviews for that book, I do not think there needs to be a huge rave review for this book. It was exceptionally special all on its own. The individual responsible for this unique idea was called Frank. What Frank had made was a book that was artistic. I was kind of curious to read it, my friends who I just discussed this book with, had informed me that they already knew about this book and were all encouraging me to take a chance with the book. To just read it.Now the kind of books that I prefer to read include complicated literacy, or in the most simple way I can put it in which is a cliche' way, passionate romantic novels. The books I read are thick with knowledge and imagination, but I did like the point of view from my very persuasive friends and decided to read the book. So then after a couple of days of arranging, my friend had given me Franks latest book for me to borrow and read.The book was thin. It looked like a young childrens picture book. This puzzled me. As I read the book I realised that I was too quick to judge and felt guilty. Inside were the secrets of heroes. As I touched the smooth vinyl pages with my hands, I realised I was gliding my hands on soulful cards that all had their own voice. It felt like a spiritual journey when I was reading. This book put me through numerous emotions that made me feel haunted, shocked and bubbly. Some of the subject headings that I came across include:
Exciting Fantasies

Religion

Depression

Life and Death

Hope
With over 3 years of collecting, I never realised how brave everyday people were. Each page lets you think a lot about the person behind the secret. There has been over tens of thousands of helpers for Frank and everyday it seems to increase, as the books become more favourable and shared throughout the world. With the tens of thousands flooding in through the mail, more and more fragile secrets are public to frank, the world and especially to the person who sent it in.With the latest book out, it is a nice collection that goes along with my library of many other important books. seuss book collection sets cat hat

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu